Inside Issue 3 of the Term 2 Bulletin
- Our classes came together… apart… participating in a virtual, simultaneous Vinnies Liturgy. This marks the start of the College’s involvement in the Vinnies Winter Appeal.
- There is a reminder about traffic management and pedestrian safety at pick up and drop off. It is very important that parents are patient and follow the road rules.
- We acknowledge National Reconciliation Week, with its theme ‘In this together’.
- Many students across Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 participated in a Cross Country race with a different; with their circuit mapped out around the College and results shared with and measured against competing schools, virtually.
- The Primary classes joined with other schools throughout Australia and New Zealand for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Gala Day – Save the Date – Wednesday 1 July. More to come.
- To coincide with World Turtle Day, the Environment Club launced its Plastics Initiative.
- Year 9 French conducted une Chasse au TrÃ©sor.
- In Year 12 news, our most senior students marked the halfway point of their final year of secondary schooling with a Pyjama Day
- Year 10 Maths students have been busy, learning about area and volume formulae via the use of scale drawings and 3D models.
Issue 3 of the Term 2 Bulletin is online now: click here.