Inside Issue 4 of the Term 2 Bulletin
- It is Refugee Week and we are Celebrating the Year of Welcome around the College
- Our Year 7s learned about sustainable fashion and were inspired to stay true to themselves and keep their goals in sight; following a presentation by Designer and Young Australian of the Year, Paul Vasileff. Paul is the founder of the internationally renowned fashion house, Paolo Sebastian, and we are incredibly grateful for his visit.
- Year 12 PE students have been working with our Year 4, 5 & 6 Netballers, getting the girls ready for the anticipated return of Thundercup Netball.
- The Gardening Club Grubs have been busy in the Primary gardens!
- Gala Day is Wednesday 1 July
- It is Entertainment Book time of year, again! 20% of every Entertainment Membership sold supports St Dominic’s. For more information, visit: https://www.entertainment.com.au/orderbooks/161566k
Issue 4 of the Term 2 Bulletin is online now: click here.