- Parent-Teacher (phone) Interviews have commenced in the Secondary School; to be followed by the Primary classes in Week 5 and Week 6
- Students have been busy creating art themed ‘Connecting Hearts, Not Hands‘ for display around the College, and also distribution to nearby frontline workers.
- We are all enjoying the wonderful new landscaping throughout the College’s gardens and green space.
- There is information from the Director of Teaching & Learning about the upcoming Year 10 + Year 11 Exams.
- Our 2020 India Pilgrims led the College in ‘feeding those who cannot feed themselves’; a much-needed and appreciated fundraiser for Fr Harry and the community at Yuva Jyothi Children’s Home, in India. Visit Dare2Dream to find out more.
- Year 7 students learned about ‘Resilience’ as part of the Health Curriculum.
Issue 2 of the Term 2 Bulletin is online now: click here.