There are no positions advertised at this time.
The College welcomes expressions of interest for TRT placements, which can be addressed to:
Human Resources – EMPLOYMENT
EMAIL: [email protected]
Applicants are advised to please include the following:
- One (1) page Cover Letter and Resume of no more than three (3) pages length.
- Copy of registration with the Teachers Registration Board of South Australia (TRBSA)
- Copy of current Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse & Neglect – Education and Care (RRHAN-EC) certification
- Copy of current First Aid certification
- Employment Declaration Form
We invite candidates to familiarise themselves with the College Strategic Plan and South Australian Catholic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2020 to assist in the application process.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with the South Australian Commission for Catholic Schools (SACCS) COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, all workers within Catholic Schools are required to provide evidence of having completed a course of a Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved or recognised COVID-19 Vaccine, or present evidence of a Medical Exemption approved by the South Australian Chief Public Health Officer (CPHO). Applicants invited to Interview will be expected to bring their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or CPHO approved Medical Exemption along for citing.