St Dominic’s Priory College is a Catholic College educating girls in the Dominican tradition. We are a Child Safe employer and are committed to the welfare and protection of children and young people. The College is committed to upholding a diverse and inclusive learning environment, ensuring children and young people are valued and respected. In accordance with the National Catholic Safeguarding Standards, all potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s relevant policies and procedures.
There are no positions advertised at this time.
The College welcomes expressions of interest for TRT placements, which can be addressed to:
Human Resources – EMPLOYMENT
EMAIL: [email protected]
Applicants are advised to please include the following:
- Expression of Interest Form
- One (1) page Cover Letter and Resume of no more than three (3) pages length.
- Copy of registration with the Teachers Registration Board of South Australia (TRBSA)
- Copy of current Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse & Neglect – Education and Care (RRHAN-EC) certification
- Copy of current First Aid certification
- Employment Declaration Form
We invite candidates to familiarise themselves with the College Strategic Plan and South Australian Catholic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2020 to assist in the application process.