The Week 9 Bulletin:
- Per the latest government directive, the College is currently OPEN AS USUAL. For all College Communications pertaining to the COVID-19 situation, please visit COVID-19 Updates on the College website.
- Students gathered – at a distance – to create Social Justice Street Art, in support of Project Compassion.
- The College celebrates Harmony Day and St Patrick’s Day.
- Year 6 have been creating animations in their Technology class.
- Earlier in ‘Mad March’, Year 11 & 12 Drama were inspired by performances at both the Adelaide Fringe and Adelaide Festival.
- The Sports Day Raffle will be drawn on Wednesday 1 April. This will mean we honour our commitment to those who have purchased tickets, with their chance to win some money. We encourage families to return their sold raffle books.
- For the remainder of term, or until advised otherwise, lunch from the Tuckshop will only be available by PRE-ORDER ONLY. Sales during recess and lunch will be limited to SNACKS and DRINKS only.
Get the Week 9 Term 1 Bulletin online now.