Spring is upon us, and with the longer days and (mostly) clearer skies, has been a calendar full of enriching activities. Issue 16 of the College Newsletter includes:
- We welcome our cohort of Year 7 2023 for the first of many Transition Days.
- Year 12 student leaders joined their counterparts from other South Australian schools, for a special afternoon tea event to learn about women in politics.
- Our Director of the Junior School wraps up the many, many learning activities and community engagement events that Primary classes have held in the past few weeks.
- Photos from this month’s Year 9 Camp.
- Year 8 French visit the Adelaide Zoo!
- There is a Focus on Maths in the Junior School Curriculum report, and there’s a spotlight on Year 5 from our Innovation and Enrichment Coordinator.
- Ahead of next month’s Fete & Auction, the 2022 Art Union Raffle Books have been distributed and there are some special appeals and requests from the Auction and Parent Roster. Sign up today: Click Here
- We wish our state sports representatives well in their upcoming national competitions and look forward to the start of the Term 4 Season of Saturday Morning Sport; beginning in Week 1.
All this and more, available online now: click here
(please hit ‘refresh’ on your browser if the latest issue, dated 29 September, does not appear)