The two recent Parents and Teacher conversations for Years 7 – 12 have been well attended, especially by Year 7 and Year 8 Parents. Comments from teachers indicate how much your presence is valued, and how helpful it is to meet those most closely associated with the girls we teach.
- Students and staff from three Dominican Schools in Indonesia, hosted by the Cabra College Community, visited St Dominic’s on Monday.
- Mother’s Day Raffle: tickets (50c each) are still available from the Primary School. The raffle will be drawn at lunch time on Gala Day. Looking for a last minute gift for mum? Order an Entertainment Book online now and enjoy more than 12 months of valuable dining, shopping and travel offers! Also available from the Accounts Office.
- Winter Season Sport kicks off this week, with Primary Netball having their first game for the term on Thursday and Year 7-12 interschool competition starting Saturday morning. We wish all of our teams well for the season ahead.
- Gala Day Friday 10 May: Parents are welcome to join us for Morning Tea 11:00am – 12noon and lunch games between 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Quiz Night Friday 31 May: Tickets are onsale now, online here. We encourage both new and “old” parents to come along… you do not need to fill a table in order to book.
Get the week 2 Bulletin online now.