Issue 7 of the St Dominic’s Priory College Newsletter, for Week 4 Term 2, is available online now: CLICK HERE
Inside this issue:
- Don’t miss our photo reel of the inaugural Twilight Sports Day. We also invite current families, students and staff to provide feedback on the new twilight format via this survey link. It will be open for responses until Monday 12 June.
- There are photos from the Opening and Blessing of the Adams Mayo Building and St Mary’s refurbishment, and read about how the Year 7s are enjoying these vibrant new spaces.
- The College’s annual collection in support of the Vinnies Winter Appeal was launched with a special R-12 Liturgy in the College Gym. We welcome contributions to this cause by way of donations of warm blankets and winter clothing in good condition, as well as perishable food. These items will be sorted and passed on to the Prospect Chapter of Vinnies, at the end of term.
- Year 5 are “STEM Mad”, and the Years 3-6 students reflect on the recent eSafety session they participated in alongside their parents, as hosted by Cybersafe Families.
- In news from the English Faculty, Year 9 enjoyed the interactive presentation by Poetry in Action, and Years 6-9 are in preparations for the 2023 Write a Book in a Day.
- As part of an ongoing initiative to immerse our girls in STEM, Year 10 & 11 students with an interest in the Space Industry were provided with the opportunity to attend a Space Forum hosted by The Andy Thomas Foundation.
- There is less than a week to go until opening night of the 2023 College Musical Production of Disney’s The Lion King Jr. Tickets are ON SALE NOW.
All this and more: CLICK HERE