Each one of your children will have taken part in the Ash Wednesday ceremony of the Ashes by the time you see them tonight. They know that:
“Lent is a time to stop and think about how we can play our part in God’s hope for a world that is fair, just and peaceful. Lent is a time when we think about the changes we can make in our lives, a time when we can examine our relationship with God”
We are helped in doing this by making a Lenten sacrifice that calls on our resilience and courage.
This Week’s News
There is a great deal to read, and photographs and art work to enjoy in this week’s Bulletin.
- We unveil the beautiful Rose tile mosaic that has been installed as part of the Sr Mary Anne Holland Memorial; located in the Art Courtyard.
- Wellbeing Day
- News from the Library
- Project Compassion begins ‘for a just future‘.
- Sports News: Round 1 of Sport begins this week, with Water Polo on Thursday night and other games on Saturday morning. The Sports Department is now seeking parents to volunteer as Officials at Sports Day on Sunday 25 March.
- We feature photos and the Gospel Reflection from last Sunday’s Family Mass
- The Parents & Friends Committee are seeking donations for the Sports Day Raffle.
- The first Parents & Friends Commitee Meeting for 2018 is on Wednesday 21 February from 7:30pm in the College Reception Area.
- There are still tickets left available for the Indian Pilgrimage Fundraising Screening of Find Your Feet See inside the Bulletin for more information.
- Coles Sport for Schools – The Primary School are again collecting vouchers for Sports Equipment. Don’t forget to ask at the register for your vouchers – 1 voucher for every $10 spent! There will be a collection box in the Primary School, or you can drop them off at the College Reception @139 Molesworth.
Get the Week 3, Term 1 Bulletin online now.