End of Term Communications inside today’s Bulletin:
- There is important information regarding the Uniform Shop, and its relocation off site. The last day of on campus trade is Monday 14 December.
- Reports will be distributed via SEQTA from 12 noon on Wednesday 9 December.
- The College Office will be CLOSED from Monday 14 December – Friday 15 January inclusive; reopening 9am Monday 18 January 2021.
- Information regarding the College’s roll out of My Student Account will be sent in January, prior to term commencing.
- Year 8 – 12 Laptop Collection Day for 2021 is Friday 22 January – put this date in your calendars now.
Also inside Issue 4 of the Term 4 Bulletin:
- We farewell departing staff members and give thanks to the College community for its strength, patience, support and adaptability in what has been a year like none other
- In Prayer & Liturgy we mark the season of Advent, and the beginning of a new liturgical year
- There is news from our 2020 India Pilgrims, and the good work they have continued to do this year, despite their pilgrimage being cancelled
- Our wonderful selection of produce jars have been a popular choice for Christmas gifts or family treats – there are still jars available from the College Office ($5 each)
- Year 9G ended their year with spending time reading to an enraptured cohort of Reception students
- The Year 7 and 8 students spent part of their modified activity day program this week, preparing craft packs for children who are in hospital over Christmas. We are certain they will brighten up the day of all who receive them!
- The Primary classes have certainly been busy, with a double page spread of photos and news, to round off their Term 4!
- We congratulate all teams who participated in the Term 4 Saturday Morning Sport program. Nominations for 2021’s summer season will take place in week 1 of Term 1 – information will be sent home in the first days of classes.
Issue 4 of the Term 4 Bulletin is online now: click here