ISSUE 17, Week 4 Term 4 of the St Dominic’s Priory College Newsletter is available now here.
IN THIS ISSUE
- There has been much building activity on campus, with piers and footings being laid for the new Adams Mayo Building; ready for the greatly anticipated cement slab to be poured!
- Term 4 progresses, with students engaging in a number of outdoor learning opportunities.
- There’s a special Junior School focus to this issue’s Liturgical content; with the Year 4 Class celebrating their sacraments, Rec – Year 3 saying farewell to their Year 12 buddies, and Year 2 and Year 6 learning.
- It’s never too early to start preparing for 2022 – the Lighthouse Books online portal for stationery and book list orders will open from November 15, and there’s important information about Uniform Fittings from Campus Schoolwear.
- Our Environment Club is, this term, supporting Terracycle and Worn Up; seeking to recycle used disposable face masks and worn out uniform items.
- Our Year 11 Coordinator recaps a robust and engaging Semester 2 for our Year 11 cohort.
- The Year 11 Drama Production – Hating Alison Ashley – is announced. One show only, Thursday 11 November, from 7pm. Tickets at the door!
- A report on Inclusive Education at St Dominic’s Priory College is published, courtesy of our Inclusive Education Key Teaching Staff.
- Year 5 present a successful Night of the Notables, and join the Year 6s on Camp at El Shaddai.
- From the English faculty, the entire Year 7 cohort attend the very first Once Upon a Time Festival, and Year 11 Essential English visit Monarto Zoo; to assist in their creation of fables for young children, featuring safari animals.
- In news from the Parents & Friends, the final meeting for 2021 is set for Thursday 18 November, alongside a social meet and greet, off campus, on Monday 22 November. For more details, see inside the Newsletter.
- Raffle Books have now gone home to families across Primary to Year 9. The cash prizes on offer will be very timely for Christmas shopping, so we hope to see lots of tickets sold by Friday 19 November!
ALL THIS AND MORE – AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE.