The first day of school gets a big THUMBS UP from our new Reception Class!
It is the first day of the 2020 school year, and we have hit the ground running here at St Dominic’s Priory College. Our Year 8s are off on camp, our Year 12s are looking forward to their final Retreat, and there is an exciting Wellbeing program for all classes on campus on Thursday.
Coming home this afternoon with the eldest student of each family is the jam-packed first Bulletin for 2020. It is full of information families will need for the year, and is not to be missed!
- We welcome new students and new staff alike, to the St Dominic’s Priory College Community
- A message from our Deputy Principal, regarding College Policies
- We celebrate the success of our 2019 graduates
- There have been exciting developments over in the Primary School during the holidays. Have you spotted the difference?
- The Staff List 2020 and Tuckshop Menu is published
- A reminder that School Fees for Term 1 were due by Tuesday 28 January
- Thursday 30 January is Wellbeing Day. All students not on camp or retreat are required to attend. Correct College PE Uniform is to be worn
- Monday 3 February – ID Photo Day (all students). All scheduled School Photo Days are published inside today’s Bulletin
- Monday 3 February – Term 1 Sports Nominations are due. Nomination Forms will be sent home with students and there is a box for reply slips located outside of the PE Office, upstairs in the Gym. Today’s Bulletin includes the proposed training schedule for Saturday Morning Sport.
- A representative from Lighthouse Books will be in the Library at lunch time on Tuesday 4 February, for students who have any returns or queries
- Sunday 9 February – Family Mass
- Uniform Shop Opening Hours are published in today’s Bulletin:
Mondays during Term: 10:30am – 1:30pm [except Monday 9 March, Adelaide Cup Public Holiday]
Thursdays – 10:30am – 1:30pm [odd weeks of term] and 12:30pm – 4:30pm [even weeks of term]
- Parent Information Nights
Rec – Year 6 parents: Tuesday 4 February
Years 7/8/9 parents: Wednesday 14 February
Years 10/11/12 parents: Monday 10 February
Further information is inside today’s Bulletin, and will also be sent home via students’ class teachers.