Week 2 Bulletin
Student Wellbeing was the focus of the Week 1 schedule, and this is evident throughout the Week 2 Bulletin:
- Year 8 ‘Getting-to-Know-You Camp’
- Year 12 Retreat
- Wellbeing Day across Years 7, 9, 10 + 11
- An important reminder about student safety on our roads
- Welcome from the Library for 2019 – including opening hours and the Years 7-12 Homework Club
- Information from the Music Faculty about the Instrumental Lessons available
- A reminder to families to CLEARLY LABEL ALL ITEMS of School Uniform, including hats, bags, lunchboxes etc.
- Family Mass Sunday 10 February – 9:30am start, in the Gym. Parents & Friends Morning Tea to follow.
- Parent Information Nights:
7pm Monday 11 February: Year 9 and 10 Parents
7pm Wednesday 13 February: Year 7 and 8 Parents
7pm Monday 18 February: Year 11 and 12 Parents
All information evenings will take place in the Hall, and be preceeded by an special parent-tour of our new Year 12 facilities. See inside today’s Bulletin for more information. Additional details will also be sent home in a letter from each Year Level Coordinator.
Get the Week 2, Term 1 Bulletin online now.