ISSUE 2, Week 3 Term 1 of the St Dominic’s Priory College Newsletter is available online now.
IN THIS ISSUE
- We commence face-to-face learning ‘walking in faith, walking in hope’, with a reflection from Genesis, and pledge to remain positive, optimistic and open as 2022 unfolds.
- Student Counsellor, Mrs Georgia Meyer, introduces the concept of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and its core principles of responsibility, relationships and resilience.
- The full list of 2021 Merit recipients is published, and we feature the 30 students (nearly 37% of the class) who graduated with an ATAR over 90.
- Now we are all back on campus, there are important start of term reminders regarding Duty of Care and Uniform.
- Our Student Leaders reflect on their experience at the Australian Girls School Association Student Leadership Conference, held online during the holidays.
- The Reception and Year 8 cohort showcase their start to the year.
- Mathematics Coordinator, Ms Anam Dhanji, presents a thorough report on Combating Anxiety in Mathematics.
- Term 1 Sport Nominations are open now, and close on Friday 18 February. Round 1 of the interschool competition is set to begin 3 March (Water Polo) and 5 March (Saturday Morning Sport).
- A full Tuckshop Menu, and information on how to place online orders, is published.
- There’s a warm welcome from our Development & Community Office, and Parents & Friends Committee.
ALL THIS AND MORE – AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW.