ISSUE 12, Week 4 Term 3 of the St Dominic’s Priory College Newsletter is available now here.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- ST DOMINIC’S DAY 2021: A celebration of community, At Table with Dominic
- The dedication, passion and drive of our athletes at the Tokyo Olympics invite some introspection: How do we work to encourage, inspire and support each other to be the best we can, at whatever it is we feel passionate about?
- The Parents & Friends have been busy – the search for Year Level Representatives continues, the Craft Stall for Fete 2021 is launched, and there is a reminder that the collection for Class Auction Hampers is due Friday 20 August.
- We hear from the Year 12 Coordinator, and the future planning afoot in our senior classes.
- Year 2 have been learning about the life of St Dominic, and were excited to lead a prayer service in the Chapel in celebration of our Patron Saint last week.
- Book Week is fast approaching, and our wonderful College Library has an engaging schedule of events planned.
ALL THIS AND MORE – AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE.