The Week 1 Bulletin is full of important news and announcements:
- We extend a special welcome to new staff, students and their families
- Congratulations the Class of 2018 on their spectacular results; featuring a special colour lift out of our Highest Achievers
- The College community acknowledges the achievement of Mrs Rita Shepherd, Deputy Principal (Curriculum) who was awarded an Order of Australia Medal ‘for service to the community through charitable organisations‘ in last week’s Australia Day honours
- Mr Jim Howard AM, Chair of the College Board, makes an important announcement about the naming of the Year 12 Senior Centre
- List of 2019 Staff
- Tuckshop Menu for Term 1
- 2019 Calendar, including Parents & Friends’ Committee meeting dates, and dates for School Photos
- Term 1 Uniform Shop opening hours
Upcoming Dates to Remember
- Term 1 School Fees were due Tuesday 29 January
- Wellbeing Day for Years 7, 9, 10 & 11 is Thursday 31 January. PE uniform is to be worn.
- Sport Nomination Forms are due Monday 4 February
- A representative from Lighthouse Books will visit the school at lunchtime on Tuesday 5 February for students who have returns or queries about their book orders.
- Family Mass is on Sunday 10 February. Please RSVP by Monday 4 February
- Parent Information Nights vary according to Year Level. Letters are going home with specific details, but dates are published in the Bulletin. Please RSVP by Monday 4 February.
- The first Parents & Friends meeting for 2019 is on Wednesday 20 February from 7:30pm
Get the Week 1, Term 1 Bulletin online now.