ISSUE 4, Week 8 Term 1 of the St Dominic’s Priory College Newsletter is available online now: CLICK HERE
- Our Rec – Year 12 Student Leaders for 2021 are formally introduced and blessed at the Investiture Mass.
- The next Parents & Friends Meeting is announced: Wednesday 24 March at 7:00pm in the College Hall. Nominations for Committee Positions close tomorrow, Friday 19 March, at 4:00pm.
- There is an important message from the Business Manager.
- We hear from the Year 3 and Year 2 classrooms.
- We celebrate the Feast of St Joseph on Friday 19 March, in this, the Year of St Joseph. Project Compassion continues, with the stories of Arsad and Halima.
- Read all about how our girls commemorated International Women’s Day, with aid from the Social Justice Club, Year 10 Pastoral Care team, and Alliance of Girls’ Schools.
- Brainstorm Productions visit St Dominic’s Priory College; delivering two engaging programs tailored specifically to our Junior Primary and Middle School cohorts, respectively.
- There is a focus on Healthy Body, Healthy Mind in the 2021 Year 10 Pastoral Care program, as the Year 10 students prepare for their final two years of schooling, and beyond.
- What are the benefits of learning a language? Read more on Page 7!
- There is a report on what students have been learning across Humanities & Social Sciences (HASS) this term.
- We congratulate our Cochlear Aurora Photo Contest award winners.
- There are photos and reflections from Year 7 Camp!
- There is SPORT NEWS from across our Junior and Senior Schools, with our girls involved in SAPSASA and SACPSSA Swimming Carnivals, Netball SA workshops, and club sports! NOTE: Play off rounds for Term 1 Saturday Morning Sport will be held on Thursday 25 March (Water Polo) and Saturday 27 March (all other sports). Draws will be made available after this weekend’s round.
All this, and more… online now: CLICK HERE